Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stretch

This word came to me because of the lower back pain I was experiencing for the past week or two. I do a good amount of moving in the work I do, as well as working out in the gym 5 days a week. I stressed out my back and had been feeling pain. So I decided to do this stretching workout for lower back pain. The exercises ranged from working the hips and working up into the lower and middle back. It was excellent. The back pain has completely gone away. Needless to say I am going to continue this stretching routine on a regular basis.




Stretch: to hold out, reach forth or extend



Slang use: Make your money stretch (get the most out of your money, budget your money)


Stretch: a continuous length, distance, tract or expanse: a stretch of meadow

A stretch of water


Stretch: to extend the hand as to reach for something




Stretch: to lengthen, widen, distend, or enlarge by tension: to stretch a rubberband






Slang use: stretch the truth: as in telling a lie

Pinocchio


 
Stretch Limo

Stretch Armstrong




                               STRETCH

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say that this was my favorite word, but that would be a stretch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...